Thursday, May 23, 2013

Just another Wed.

Well, after another 8 hours of training in absolutely unbearable temperatures, it was off to the gym at 1 a.m. for me!  I had 2 of my workout buddies there with me to just encourage each other.  :)

Did 25 mins of leg workouts and then 20 mins on the treadmill at a super high incline to work out those legs even more!

Just to come home to walk my little monsters!  Walking TWO rambunctious pups is definitely a great way to cool off at the end of the night!

 (New doggie, Max, on the left and long time member of the family, Cowpie, on the right)

Feels great to be up and moving no matter what time of night it is! (but to be honest I can't wait to get off of the night shift at work to join the land of the living again.)

I forgot to do my Wed. weigh in, so I'll try and remember when I get up today to start up the weekly weigh-ins again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment