Wednesday, January 23, 2013

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegs and Weigh In 3.

So I did it.  8 miles total on my bike to and from class! :)  Man my legs are feelin' it!!! And according to my fitness tracker, I burned almost 700 calories!  I needed that after this morning's weigh in.

I've gained 2 pounds since last weigh in and I have to say I'm not feeling great about it.  I know there are a ton of reasons and I may not have pushed my hardest, but I was hoping that my huge caloric nutrition cut and change to healthy food would at least help kick a few pounds... But alas I'm up to 196 from my starting weight of 194.

Times like these call for even more motivation and help and determination.  That's why I jumped on the biking to class thing.  It's going to be sooooooooooo painful to bike again tomorrow to class but it's gotta happen because it's a necessity to get to class and it ensures that I don't slack on working out.  I know it's a month to month change that matters, but this week to week stuff is gettin' the Chunky Monkeys down.  Time for another shot this week!

This is what I want again! (maybe a few more ripped muscles, but I miss this body)

No comments:

Post a Comment