Thursday, January 3, 2013

Starting to get Easier.

While it's only day 3 for the challenge, I've been working out for 5 days now.  I just finished my D2W1 in the 30 day shred and I can already feel the difference in my body.  It still hurts, I still huff and puff, but instead of quitting 2 reps early, I'm able to finish each exercise!  This is a very positive feeling and helps me want to continue this habit!

Lunch today was totally my favorite part of the day so far!  I am a picky eater.  If any of you happen to take a look at my food blog you'll notice there's mostly only chicken and beef recipes.  And to be honest, I LOVE chicken.  I eat it 6 times a week give or take!  I didn't feel like having soup today so I made my first lettuce wrap ever.  (not that it's fancy or anything, just decided to skip the tortillas today!)

Fiesta Chicken Wrap with a Crystal Light (sugar free) Peach Mango Green Tea 
(Did I mention that this whole meal came out to248 calories, 14g carbs, 6g fat, and 34! yes 34g protein!)

 

I'll probably put these up soon on Scary's Kitchen just because everyone should try them!  I love to keep a batch of my black bean salsa on hand to put on just about anything!

Hope everyone else is doing well with their challenge!  Keep up the hard work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment