Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hump Day!

Well, as usual the week is going by slowly but so far I've been proud of my progress.

Monday was going to be arms but i switched it up to do legs instead. (sore arms at a computer job are not a good idea....)  So I'll save arms til thurs or fri.  Managed to stick it out for a full 30 mins on the elliptical.  I'm so used to my mini one that these normal strides just take it out of me.  I get pooped quick!

Last night I wasn't having the best of days at work so I decided to stick with just cardio.  It was nice to just zone out for my workout, let go of my day.  It's super rewarding to feel the sore muscles from the elliptical as well as lifting. :)

Today is national running day.  I'm going to shoot for a mile because that's what the Shrinking Jean ladies are doing. we'll see if i can squeeze more out of myself since today is gonna be abs.

Hope everyone's hump day is great. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment