Friday, August 23, 2013

School Started!

Now normally I'm always a little excited for school to start, but this is my last semester so I'm ready to be done!  I was only a few credits short for my degree so I decided to take a few fun classes to fill up my schedule.  Fun is a very loose term here since they're still school classes... :)  Along with them being "fun," these classes were picked to help me in my fitness journey!  I am taking a nutrition class and a health and wellness class!!  I'm excited to learn information that I can take with me for the rest of my life.  I will be sharing what I learn as well as challenge those that read my blog to take this journey with me (just without the homework and exams!).

Hoping this will be the most beneficial choice I've made in "filler courses" since I started college!


No comments:

Post a Comment