Thursday, March 14, 2013

Listening to Signs.

Tonight me and the boyfriend are going to our favorite burger place to celebrate my midterms being over! (had to wait for payday haha)  That means I don't have the time to work out in the evening like I usually do.  And let me tell you, I need to work out because I know what I'm gonna be eating tonight :D

So I woke up this morning, walked the dog, ate something, and sat down to play my video games because DUH it's spring break!  And my game is down for maintenance, ack!  I try logging in like 6 times, look at forums to figure out what's going on and there's just no determined time that it will be back up.

I took that sign :)  Instead of playing a different game, I got off my butt and worked out!  I changed up my blast intervals on the elliptical.  Longer fast bursts and shorter regular paces.  It kicked my butt!  Sweat pouring!  It's so worth it to have that feeling that you don't have to worry about a workout for the rest of the day.

Day 2 of dietbet!  Let's get this done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment