Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wed. Weigh In

Well it's the middle of the week again.  Time to get on the dreaded scale to see what my body has done in the last week of almost nothing but Mexican food!  But let's get real, that's what I love to cook and by taking it out of my diet, I was a sad person for 2 months!  So anywho!

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans has gotten all of the New Year's challengers into the habit of weighing in on Wednesdays so here goes!

I was lazy and forgot to weigh myself last week but as of this morning I'm down to 187.2lbs!  It seems the weight is finally sloughing off, still slowly but at a much better pace than the first two months of the year!  I only need to lose 3 more pounds to win the dietbet this time around!  That's exciting!!!

Keep it up and you'll see results in one way or another!  And it's always worth it no matter what your mind tries to tell you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment