Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Weigh in Wed.

It's that time again, another week gone!  I'm happy to say that I'm down to 185.2lbs which means I've lost 10 pounds this year! :)  I only have 1.1 pound to lose to win my dietbet as well!!

This last weeks mini challenge was to make sure we were getting our 5 servings of fruits and veggies each day.  I'm not surprised to say that I did not succeed in this challenge.  I wish I had tried a bit harder but I knew from the start that I wouldn't make it which in the end probably encouraged me to not care about trying.  The mind... it's a wonderful thing... when you're being positive.

This new week's mini challenge is to cut out trans-fats from our diets.  I am going to try my hardest to watch this one.  Some fun facts about why it's bad for you.

Time to go get my exercise in and look forward to another week and another pound gone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment