Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Time Goes Quickly.

Day by day, hour by hour, my weeks and months are just disappearing.  It makes me sad that I can't dedicate the time I'd like to when it comes to health and fitness.  I don't know how women do it, juggle kids, fitness, and work all at the same time.  My working nights might have a lot to do with it though.

This morning I woke up 2 hours before I was supposed to be up and I was really stressed out.  So I decided to kill some of that time with a little exercise.  It wasn't anything fancy but it was nice to get back on the horse and do something about my body.

Unfortunately I've now put back 6 of the 10 pounds I lost, but that's not an issue.  I'm doing what I can in my day to day life to make things work even if I can't work out every day.  Eating sandwiches for lunch instead of a drive thru on my way to work.  Trying to cut down on calories, fat, and all the bad stuff.  It's a lifelong process not a race and I'm happy to keep on this journey even if I don't see results as fast as I'd like..

Here goes nothin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment