Monday, February 25, 2013

Last Monday.

Well it's Monday again and I put my willpower to work.  It's midterms for the next two weeks and I'm trying to get as much done during the day so that I can still find some time to relax and enjoy my evenings.  I'm super proud to say that I worked out all weekend!  Even twice on Saturday!!!  I make sure that I don't go to bed until I get in my workout even if it keeps me up too late because I slacked all day.

This is the last week of both of my challenges (New Year's Challenge and Dietbet) and I want to go out with a bang even if my scale doesn't show it yet.  I've been doing my cardio at least 5 days a week as well as strength training alternating days with body sections.  I stepped up the February calendar for "Gun Show" by doing more reps and sets each week.  This week I'm doing 3 sets of 20 and boy my arms are feeling the change from 3 sets of 15!


Hope everyone that is still participating in the New Years Challenge gives it their all this week!  But I hope even more that we can all keep these wonderful habits we've incorporated into our lives.  It's a journey, short or long, and it's worth it to stick to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment