Monday, February 11, 2013

Measurements.

My chunky monkey partner messaged me this morning that she had done body measurements and she was happy with some numbers but not with others.  I realized I forgot to take my Feb. 1st measurements to compare to Jan so I also did mine today.  I have to say I'm disappointed in my arms and legs.  There's no change at all in them.  But, I'm also not doing super vigorous work on each because I don't have a gym membership, I do what I can at home.  BUT my waist and my hips have gotten smaller according to the tape measure!  I still don't fit into my jeans (my largest pair) and my weight is still fluctuating like crazy, but there are visual results even if my eyeballs don't see it.  I lost 2 inches off my hips and 3 inches off my waist.  That's HUGE numbers in my head.  Now to tell my muscles to weight a little bit less so it looks like I'm losing weight, and I'll be dandy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment