Thursday, January 31, 2013

February Goals.

So this weeks challenge by the Sisterhood was to talk about and set goals for the month of February because as we all should know, (or we're learning), smaller goals are easier to achieve rather than huge end goals with nothing in between!

For the month of February:
  • I have entered into the dietbet the Sisterhood is putting on this month.  (lose 4% of my weight and I get a chunk of cash!)
  • I want to hit 180 by the end of the month
  • I will be doing weekly pictures of my weigh ins instead of just mentally remembering what each week has been.
For weekly goals:
  • I will be doing cardio most of the month.  (I will do more toning and crossfit stuff after I lose a bit more)
  • I will attempt at least 2 5+ mile bike rides a week. (Currently I'm only biking to class one day a week.)
  • Each workout will be no less than 40 mins long!  Gotta get the heart rate up and then burn that fat!!!
I've been doing a ton of research on nutrition because I've been having different reactions in my body based on what I'm doing.  This is a new thing for me.  I always thought you work out, and all the tips and snacks and protein stuff applied to everything.  This is not so!  The recovery from riding a bike is much different than when you run, or use an elliptical.  I haven't been eating the proper foods and it's screwing with my sleep schedule.  So I'm going to keep up the research and try to smarten up a bit.

I'm starting February out at 189 as of this morning and here's a good luck to all the teams out there still in the 8 week challenge!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment