Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Last Chance.

While I see many people are not fans of the Biggest Loser these days, I have to say I'm loving it.  This season is my first time ever seeing it and it's an eyeopener after working with Jillian's 30 Day Shred.  I get half the stuff she says now!  Anywho!  Now that I have hulu+ I'm going back to some of the older seasons and watching when I am feeling down and unmotivated!  I just watched the first episode of season 6 and I managed to do my own last chance workout while watching!  I busted out another 47 mins on my elliptical!  That's saying something!  My brain told my body it was time for more I guess.

Now to my issue.  I've been experiencing numbness in 3 of my toes when I am working on my elliptical.  I'm not sure if it's an issue with my leg/foot or if it's because I'm using a mini elliptical and it's causing me to run funny.
Either way, it's preventing me from doing a longer, harder workout because of the pain and uncomfortable feeling.  Here's hoping it goes away after more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment