Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1st. The Day of so Many Dreams.

It's started again!  My third attempt at keeping up with a blog O.o  This one is going to be the best attempt yet!  It's 2013 and I've turned a page in my life.  I have put on quite a few pounds over the last several years and this is my year.  I'm making a change and it feels good.  I'll actually be keeping two blogs on two different sites but it's the same information.  (this way people don't have to be a member of Sparkpeople.com to read and comment!)  BUT I strongly recommend their site if you're looking to get fit, eat healthier, or just to set some goals!  I hope everyone had a great new year's day and here goes!

Well, it's nearing the end of the day and I have met almost all my goals so far.  The day started off a tad rough from last night's celebration, but honestly, who wakes up on new years feeling dandy?  (if you didn't do anything and slept through it, you don't count!)  I took my sweet time recouping and finally felt well enough to get my workout started!  I joined an 8 week challenge through The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans.  I'm partnered up with a buddy and we're supposed to motivate each other to work out, eat healthy, etc.  On top of the challenge, they put out a monthly calendar that's fun and bright!  I urge everyone to take a look!

Today I chose to use my mini elliptical and did 25 mins on it for a nice cardio blast.  If any of you are like me (I live in a very small apartment) then you should all have one of these!  It's very inexpensive, easy to assemble, and takes up almost no room!  Hope everyone else had a productive new years :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment