Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Getting Ready for Healthy.

I've read time and time again that eating healthy isn't usually terribly expensive when you're used to having the right stuff around the house.  This may be true after a month or so of stocking up on the good stuff!  But when you're trying week by week to add more fruits n veggies and less crap, it tends to be a tad pricey.

I just got the ingredients for no-cook breakfast oatmeal and I can't wait to make a few and try them tomorrow morning!  They are super low in calories and packed with nutrients and protein!  I'm also going to make those protein banana bites floating around pinterest.  The filling is greek yogurt, peanut butter, and a smashed banana sandwiched between two slices of banana!  Great for after a vigorous workout!

I feel when working out it's important to not get bored or tiresome with what you're doing so I plan on mixing things up every day.  Today I did D1W1 for the 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels.  I must say, I've started this a handful of times but never stuck with it because I lost interest or motivation in working out.  Here's to attempt #2875 :)  I also did my day two of Fab-Abs and it's already kickin' my butt!

I haven't come up with my super detailed goal sets for the Challenge yet but those will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment