Monday, January 7, 2013

Sure is Monday!

Monday.  The most dreaded day of the week.  Everyone's tired from the weekend, not geared up for work, and just feeling an overall laziness.

I had a bunch of errands to get done today so I had lunch at Chipotle.  I ended up saving 2/3 of the bowl and had it for dinner.  I know it's not the healthiest of options, but I'm still under my calories for the day and I got a good healthy portion of veggies from the lettuce and salsa!

My body is grumbling at me for taking sunday off and then jumping back into my 30 day shred, but by wednesday I should be feeling so much stronger.  I still have to knock out my fab abs before bed, but I've for sure earned my dollar for the day!

Motivation comes in all shapes and sizes.  It's hard to see where it comes from sometimes but just know that it's there.  As is support.  We're nearing the date most people give up on their goals and resolutions and I urge everyone to just keep going, push forward, and know you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment