Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Weigh in #1



It's a glorious wednesday morning (almost afternoon) and I've just posted my groups weigh in for week 1 in our weight loss challenge.  *drumroll*  We are down 8.8 pounds as of this morning!  *jumps up and down*  If that number isn't motivation to keep going, I don't know what is!  I'm just super proud of our dedication and attempts at being better every day.  :)

Now on to my random thoughts for the day :)

Do you think an orange is a negative calorie food because of the effort it takes to peel it? :) (i know that's not really it, but it gets me every time)  I LOVE oranges but they're kind of like working out.  You have to decide if they're worth the effort.  I say this because I am super picky about no rind on my slices so it takes me like 30 mins just to peel one, but man are they soooooooo good after that!


Let's get some more healthy stuff in our diets shall we?!

Hope everyone's hump day is great and productive!  And good job to everyone for making it to weigh in #1!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment